Blog mission statement:
Our goal is to help you get better results from the blogs posted on illsecrets.com.
Meaning we want to make it easier for people to find and read or furthermore watch what they are attending to use the website for.
Keys to this – ( Categories, Tags, and also adding sources or creditability to sourcing that contain research, or saying its a article on opinion/story.)
- illSecrets.com is based off of Secrets of the world, Research in areas of people don’t usually do. A different view of the world. Secrets to interesting topics.
- This website is News but not News at the same time. Please read and make your own personal opinion on subjects. If its a research article, please feel free to fact check and correct as you see.
- You may write articles, please read editorial guidelines for any questions stating this.
- Comments that are placed are all under review until we approve your account reassuring you are not a bot spamming website, or a person trolling the website with rude, dishonest, or attacking.
- Reading topics and subjects, from article posts feed to categories descriptions. Everything is under review before posted. Every once in a while a subject or a topic comes out that might get pass the guidelines but offends you. Please feel free to either flag post or contact us stating article, article title, which part and a link if needed.
- Articles on website are about News, Research, Subjects of matter, Subjects which aren’t a hot topic, (also includes hot topics.). Don’t forget this website does pursue different ideas, agendas, conspiracy, and theories topics also to give real insight, obtaining research, stories, and even opinions on different matters.
- Feel Free to contact us on the ” contact forms page ” or direct message us stating the subject at @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts to any categories you should consider if they don’t follow our rules.
* Not a self-promotional post
- Not Abusive or Cruel
- Not Sexual (Detailed/XXX – not abusive in anyways)
- Not Attacking, Abusive, Totally fake to hurt someones self image.
- Involving anything to hurt the credibility of someone else out or in this website will not be aloud.
- MUST FOLLOW GOOGLE POLICY- IF YOU WOULDN’T WANT YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS TO SEE IT WHY POST IT HERE.
POSTS that follow guidelines. – Look below and read what we look for
- Posts keys quick notes
- * 250- 500 word minimum unless featured video
- * Add picture
- * Good content / Research / Story / Opinion – Stated.
The audience is everyone who’s interested in categories listed, illuminati, new world order, New ideas from new sources, Survival, and more.
The following are required material for the illsecrets.com.
- The post should be long enough for 2-3-4-minute video talking with your words on the voice generator – Please don’t limit your blog post based on this number. Most of the blogs in illsecrets.com range from 250–900 words.
- 500 is KEY more likely to be featured.
Format for sharing:
- Share a Google doc or email a Word doc.
- Link to other content whenever relevant. Every link included must add value for readers.
Paragraph length and spacing:
- Keep paragraphs short. No longer than 4 lines.
- We adhere to the one space after the period philosophy, not two.
- Use headers and sub headers to break up your post.
- Avoid big blocks of text.
- When writing headlines be specific and indicate a benefit to the reader. Read “subject based or summarized topic” if you need pointers.
- Use bullet or numbered lists.
- End the post with a question or a call to action for comments. The more specific, the better.
- We love images on illsecrets.com. We use them to break up text, make the blog post scannable and to support data. Ideally, we include one image at every scroll depth, so an image is always visible. Here is a great example.
- Include one header image
- All post images must be at least thumbnail wide, Or wide enough to fit on featured section on front page if wanting to be featured.
- NO STOCK PHOTOS (unless absolutely necessary, which is hardly ever).
- Include images that illustrate on subject matters do something or images that support data.*NO COPYWRITER IMAGED YOU COPIED
- Author bio should be 50 words max.
- Include your headshot (350×350). – NOT REQUIRED.
- Link to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and company. – NOT REQUIRED
We may edit your post or bounce it back to you for revisions. We may edit anchor text and links that are not relevant to your post. Sometimes scheduling may change but we will let you know ahead of time.
We ask that your article not be published elsewhere previously, or simultaneously. If you’d like to republish a guest post that ran on illsecrets.com, please wait at least 2 weeks to do so. Update it to make it current and link to the original post.
We ask that your articles be submitted 2 days prior to your scheduled run date. Don’t worry, we’ll coordinate a date together.
Please be available the day your article publishes and the following days to respond to comments.
Please plan to promote your post throughout your social networks. We ask that you share it more than once on multiple networks over multiple days. The time frame and scheduling is up to you.
Any concerns, questions, Statements please contact us via email – Using contact forms page, or email us directly at illSecretsnews@gmail.com . Thank you.